How We Solve Cleveland Wildlife Problems
It starts with your phone call. We answer our phones 24/7, and we will carefully listen to your wildlife problem. Every case is different, so we will ask appropriate questions to help
us understand the situation better. Questions like, "do you hear the noises at night or during the daytime?" or "what type of roof do you have?" After we have a general idea of your
situation, we can provide a ballpark price range, and schedule a same-day or next-day appointment to inspect your property.
INSPECTION: Once on site, we will perform a full inspection of your home and property. This allows us to use the correct strategy and
traps. If the animals are in an attic, a full building inspection is crucial, including the following:
- All ground-level areas, such as piper or A/C line entry & exit areas, A/C chase bottoms, ground-level vents, etc.
- All mid-level areas, such as dryer vents, siding gaps, first floor eaves or dormers, etc.
- We inspect the entire roof, including all plumbing stacks, ridge caps, vents, and other potential gaps or holes.
- We also inspect inside your attic, to identify animals and damage they have caused.
- If the animals are outside, we notice many subtle clues that will assist us in a successful strategy.
TRAPPING, EXCLUSION, REMOVAL: Once we understand what animal species we are dealing with, and the problem, we use the most effective means of removing the animals. We use dozens of different types of traps.
- Trapping - If trapping the animal(s) in live cage traps, trap type, set, and location are crucial to success.
- Exclusion - Oftentimes, we are able to simply set one-way doors or other exclusion devices that allow the animals inside a building to safely exit, but never get back inside.
- Removal By Hand - Sometimes we actually remove animals by hand, or with special tools like snare poles.
- The Law - In all cases, we obey state and local laws regarding wildlife, but aim to take the most humane approach.
ENTRY HOLE REPAIRS: Repairs are a crucial step in the wildlife removal process. In many cases, such as bat or rodent control, the job cannot be performed without detailed repairs, and in
all cases, sealing the entry holes shut ensures that no future wildlife will ever enter your home.
- 100% of the entry holes must be found, and sealed shut, or the job is not complete.
- Our repairs are professional contractor grade, look good, and when applicable we use steel, which rodents such as rats or squirrels are unable to chew through.
- We give a written guarantee on our repairs against any future animal entry.
ATTIC DECONTAMINATION SERVICES: It may be desirable to clean your attic after we've removed the animals. They can leave behind large amounts of droppings,
urine, hair, oils, food, nesting material, and so on. These remnants can attract insects like cockroaches, and the scent left behind can encourage new animals to chew their way into your
house. You might experience odor problems from the waste. It's possible that mold will grow on waste areas.
- We remove or vacuum all droppings, or remove all the soiled insulation.
- We fog the attic with a special enzyme-based cleaner that destroys any organic matter and deodorizes the space.
- We repair damage, such as ductwork, electrical wires, pipes, insulation, and more.
The above are just a brief explanation of some of our methods. I haven't even addressed the hundreds of other potential cases that we deal with, from bat exclusions, to poison-free rodent control, to dead animal removal, bird roosting
prevention, mole trapping in a yard, ground-based exclusion barriers around a shed, etc. etc. Just give us a call any time, and we can describe in detail how we will resolve your specific wildlife problem.
In Cleveland, we have the joy of experiencing all four seasons. However, our wildlife creatures seem to think
otherwise! Whether is raining, snowing, or the sun is shining bright; some critters are always on the hunt
for that one weak spot to make your basement or attic their new home. Inspecting your house quarterly will
give you an excellent advantage in prevention against these pesky critters. If you do see points of possible entry
or signs of something living in your home, such as chewed wires or droppings, feel free to give us a call! Our
company proudly provides wildlife trapping, removal, and prevention services.
We service Cleveland, as well as the following cities: Broadview Heights, Garfield Heights, Moreland Hills
Newburgh Heights, North Olmsted, Gates Mills, Brook Park,
, and Lakewood
We also service the following counties: Greene County, Franklin County,
Stark County, Portage County, Hamilton County, Wayne County, Belmont County,
Ashtabula County, Adams County, Butler County, Trumbull County, Mahoning County,
Warren County, Athens County, Geauga County, Lake County ,Lorain County, and Medina County.
Cleveland bird control
Other Cleveland animal pest control topics:
Is a Daytime Active Raccoon Dangerous
How to Remove a Dead Animal From Your Wall
How Mice Communicate Using Pheromones
Will a High Pitch Sound Deter a Snake
To learn more about our services, visit the Cleveland wildlife control
This month's wildlife how-to article: Will The City Or County Animal Services Help Me With A Raccoon Issues?
Will The City Or County Animal Services Help Me With A Raccoon Issues?
Are you having problem with Raccoon in your attic and you are wondering on what to do? Do you want to contact your
county or city animal service for help but you do not know whether they will help you? Then, you are in the right
site. The truth is that animal services in most parts of the United States have their limit when it comes to assisting
homeowners with wide animal removal. Raccoon is one of the animals that can cause serious havoc and you can only remove
it with the help of most private animal removal companies around your area as animal service of most county and city do
not remove Raccoon.
The Assistant You Can Receive From Your City or County’s Animal Services
The public animal control services only help on removal of home animals like dogs, cats and others. They have
allowed private animal control companies to deal with issues concerning wild animals and pest infestation. For
that reason, you will be sure of getting the assistant you want through a private animal control which may cost
you some extra bulk. Therefore, if you are asking whether your city or county any service can help in raccoon removal
the answer is that not usually as it is not really their work to handle most wild animals.
Some of the Most Common Complaints about Raccoon Infestation
Raccoons are categorized among pest species. This is due to the fact that they usually prefer to live close to human
inhabitation. There are lots of complaints from homeowners about raccoons and the most frequent complaints include:
• Raccoon causing problem in attic
• Raccoon dwelling in the chimney
• Raccoon frequently tipping over trash can
• Raccoon eating the pet food and stealing bird seed
• The presence is troublesome to dogs and other pets
• And others.
Therefore, most people will prefer for raccoon to be trapped and removed completely from their home so as to avoid causing more problem to them.
Hire a Private Pest Control Company within Your Locality to Get Rid Of Raccoon
Since you may not know the best way to rid your home, attic, chimney and other parts of your home, you have to hire a professional
private pest control for the service. The company will know the best approach to take in the removal of raccoon from your home.
The money you will spend will depend on the company you want to contact for the service. So, you can search around for pest
control expert with long standing reputation.