We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at 440-249-4889,
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Ohio Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Ohio departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Ohio and Cleveland
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
In Cleveland, we have the joy of experiencing all four seasons. However, our wildlife creatures seem to think
otherwise! Whether is raining, snowing, or the sun is shining bright; some critters are always on the hunt
for that one weak spot to make your basement or attic their new home. Inspecting your house quarterly will
give you an excellent advantage in prevention against these pesky critters. If you do see points of possible entry
or signs of something living in your home, such as chewed wires or droppings, feel free to give us a call! Our
company proudly provides wildlife trapping, removal, and prevention services.
We service Cleveland, as well as the following cities: Broadview Heights, Garfield Heights, Moreland Hills
Newburgh Heights, North Olmsted, Gates Mills, Brook Park,
, and Lakewood
We also service the following counties: Greene County, Franklin County,
Stark County, Portage County, Hamilton County, Wayne County, Belmont County,
Ashtabula County, Adams County, Butler County, Trumbull County, Mahoning County,
Warren County, Athens County, Geauga County, Lake County ,Lorain County, and Medina County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Cleveland wildlife removal
home page, or read about this bad job
a customer of ours complained about.